Monday, September 27, 2010

Paleo Solution, Tim Ferriss And Robb Wolf, Glutein Free Vs. Wheat

I personally first got an deeper introduction to the idea of many people having a glutein intolerance or sensitivity at one of Dr. John Grays health and wellness retreats couple of years ago.

Although I have experimented with many different diets, I have not ever tried to be glutein free. But last night just sitting in a Bart coming from my salsa lessons I was reading an article in the blog of Tim Ferriss that was written by Robb Wolf, which inspired me to give it a try. (Link coming soon, I am giving this report from my iPhone as I eat my breakfast :))

I do think that many people are glutein intolerant and that wheat can cause a lot of harm particularly to your digestive system. And I am also a big believer that myriad of health problems start when our digestive system becomes compromised and is not working well.

For the past couple of months I have limited my sugar intake to almost nothing. Basically, the only sugar I have ingested has been via some Builders Cliff Bars (They taste really good). But I have also stopped eating the bars as well as they contain a lots of indigestible soy protein. My point is that I have been fairly healthy and my. Digestive system has been working well, so I am interested to see whether limiting all breads and grains in my diet is going to take my health to an even higher level. I will be journaling some of my experiences here. And here is my first breakfast!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment